Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your
English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,
你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。
Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.
如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。
Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?
Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
如梅:是蓝色的。
Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。
Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。
Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。
Yunbo: Are you sure?
云波:你敢肯定吗?
Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
It's next to the brown bag.
如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。
嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。
Yunbo: I'll get it.
云波:我去拿。
Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
如梅:谢谢你,云波。
Yunbo: You're welcome.
云波:别客气。
Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!







